Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Affirmations to heal your heart


If you have a disease in heart then you may want to thank each and every function of it.

Heart creates source of blood circulation in your body. Bless it lovingly.

You can say the following for a great heart:

I am thankful for my heart that it works its best. I am grateful for my

Right & Left Atrium
Right & Left Ventricle
Pulmonary Artery & Pulmonary Veins
Superior & Inferior Vena Cava
Right Atrioventricular (AV) Valve (triscupid valve)
Left Atrioventricular (AV) Valve (mitral valve)
Semi lunar Valves
Aorta
Septum

Aortic valve

Bicuspid valve

Cardiac septum

When they work together they create love that flows through my body and mind. I am so very lucky to have such wonderful organ. Oh thank you my heart, I love you.


For your overall health you can watch the below video.




Note: I have created general and specialized blogs for affirmation of heart, brain, kidneys and lungs, please affirm them as well if you need to.You can click on the links above or view them by clicking my Blog Archives.





Disclaimer:
I not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly. In the event you use any of the information in this column for yourself, I will not be responsible for your actions. These are views and not facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment